Hagerty Insurance Edmonton
Frank and Louise Hagerty created their insurance product in 1983 when they could not find coverage for their vintage wooden boats. Once they had established the Hagerty name across that market, they expanded to collector cars in 1991. Headquartered in Traverse City, Michigan– Hagerty is a proud family-run insurance provider with a proud tradition of excellence and integrity.
The auto insurance professionals here have created the Hagerty Valuation Tools®– their accuracy and reliability are highlighted by the Hagerty Price Guide. We have an unparalleled network of contributors that is curated by an independent appraiser. Hagerty is an excellent resource for valuing classic cars or boats of every make and model.
Auto Insurance Features
Hagerty offers many benefits to all levels of collectors, such as:
- 10% of net profits support classic car community;
- Premiums are 44% lower than daily driver insurance;
- Classic parts specialists on-staff;
- Hagerty Plus® adds roadside assistance for classic cars;
- No need to provide an appraisal;
- Flexible usage and no depreciation.
Corporate website: Hagerty Canada