Edmonton Boat Insurance – Stay Safe on the Lakes!
When the snow starts melting and the days are growing longer, that means it’s time to start thinking about boat insurance. When you hit the lake this year take more than your life vest – nothing gives you peace of mind quite like having comprehensive boat insurance. Whether you’re paddling, sailing, jet skiing, angling, or motor boating your should be insured!
Capital Insurance Brokers offers insurance for all types of boats and watercraft, catering to the needs of Edmonton boating enthusiasts. We provide lines of coverage for:
- Personal watercraft (less than 16 feet long)
- Boats ( 16 – 25 feet long)
- Yachts (26 feet or longer)
Explore Alberta’s Lakes with Peace of Mind
No matter what type of watercraft you own, or where you plan to take it, you should always have boat insurance before you hit the water. Homeowner’s insurance is simply not even to protect your investment. Not to mention, it will not cover any incident that takes place while your boat is in the water.
Though boat insurance is not required by law, marinas and inland waterways will not allow you to launch without it. Good boat insurance will cover:
- Damage to boats and property, injuries, and legal fees in the event of an accident
- Loss or theft of personal possessions on the boat
- Unexpected damages (i.e. striking an underwater rock)
- Recovery costs in the event of sinking
Get a Free Quote
Alberta is filled with beautiful lakes, explore them safely! Call Capital Insurance Brokers today for a free, no-obligation quote on boat insurance.