Peace Hills Insurance Edmonton
At its centre, Peace Hills General Insurance Company is a Western Canadian company built to serve Western Canadians. Thanks to the collective effort of Samson Cree Nation, we have proudly carried forward a tradition of “integrity, respect and hard work” originally outlined by Chief Victor Buffalo upon our founding in 1982. Peace Hills Insurance now spans a broker network throughout Yukon Territory, Nunavut, the Northwest Territories, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and British Columbia– while independently employing over 200 staff!
We here at Peace Hills insurance pride ourselves on our well-respected reputation as well as our unique structure. The flexibility needed to cater to our clients comes from our mission to be an insurer that sincerely cares. The following list is only a summary of some of our core values:
- Ethical business practices;
- Employee-driven innovation;
- Fair and open communication standards;
- Shareholder, vendor, customer and employee satisfaction;
- Conscience, empathy and integrity.
Types of Coverage
- Auto insurance (motorcycle, collector, RV and more)
- Home insurance (condo, homeowners, seasonal dwelling, and more)
- Business insurance (auto, property, and farm)
Peace Hills 24 HR emergency claims contact: 1-800-369-4053
Peace Hills corporate website: Peace Hills Canada.