Get a quote from Capital Insurance Brokers and understand the costs and coverages available for your condo.
Customized Coverage for Your Needs
Protect Yourself from the Unexpeted
At Capital Insurance Brokers, we take pride in delivering peace of mind and value to condominium owners throughout the Edmonton area. Many condo owners think they don’t need insurance because there’s insurance coverage through the condo fees they pay; however, this is a misconception. Master condo policies typically only cover the building itself and common areas, and in most cases, everything inside of an individual unit (such as betterments and improvements) must be insured through a standalone condo policy.
A quick chat with one of our brokers can help us determine what type of coverage is best for you.
What Does Condo Insurance Cover?
- Your Belongings. Protect your personal belongings from damages like fire, water, and theft.
- Living Expenses. Help cover expenses like a hotel room if you are unable to live in your condo after an insured loss.
- Liability. Financial protection following accidental bodily injury or property damage.
- Unit Improvements. Protect any renovations or improvements you’ve made that increase the value of your unit, but may not be coverable under your condo association’s policy.
- Loss Assessment. When your condo association’s insurance fails, protect yourself against special assessments caused by certain perils.
Our plans can be customized to make sure you have the coverage that you need. Above basic coverage, there are many options available to enhance your condo insurance policy, including:
- Guaranteed replacement
- Identity theft protection
- Additional personal property
Save on Condo Insurance with Capital
Capital Insurance Brokers wants you to get the best value on your condo insurance policy. Your dedicated broker will work with you and your family to create an individual policy that meets your needs and saves you money. As we believe that having a strong relationship with our clients is the foundation to a robust risk management strategy, all of our brokers have direct lines, direct emails and voicemail.
What do our clients have to say?
“Ashley is always great to deal with”
I have been a client of Capital Insurance Brokers for a long time Ashley is always great to deal with. She always answers my questions and makes it easy for me to understand. She is wonderful to deal with and she really cares.