Restaurant Insurance can be a tricky thing. Restaurants require specific coverage, and oftentimes, business owners don’t know what they need or how to go about getting it. While this industry offers many opportunities, there are risks and pitfalls. With an insurance package tailored to your needs by Capital Insurance Brokers, you can ensure that your bar or restaurant is protected so you can grow your business into something amazing!
What Is Restaurant & Bar Insurance?
Restaurant and Bar Insurance is a type of business insurance designed to protect your restaurant or bar against many of the risks it faces every day.
This can include things like liability, property damage , theft, and loss.
Restaurant owners are responsible for protecting their businesses with insurance policies tailored specifically for their industry’s needs and risks, including liability coverage against injuries caused by food poisoning or other health code violations
They are also responsible for property damage that occurs due to:
- Fire or theft
- Personal injury claims filed against you by customers who suffer harm while dining at your establishment
- Workers’ compensation claims
- Theft from inside or outside your restaurant/bar
- Vandalism committed against your establishment
Many people in the restaurant industry fail to take the necessary precautions to protect their business. A comprehensive Restaurant and Bar Insurance policy is essential when it comes to running your restaurant worry free!
What Does Restaurant & Bar Insurance Cover?
A Restaurant and Bar Insurance policy can provide you with exactly what you need to protect your establishment, including:
- Business Owners Insurance: A standard business owner’s policy will cover things like your building, machinery and equipment, your inventory, and business interruption coverage. It also provides liability coverage for claims brought against you by third parties due to injury or property damage.
- Commercial Property Insurance: Commercial property insurance covers the building and its contents. It protects against damage caused by fire or other calamities.
- Business Liability Insurance: Business liability insurance can protect your business and assets from lawsuits. This type of insurance helps protect you, your employees, customers, and the assets in your restaurant or bar. For example, employee injuries on the job and claims made by guests who visit your establishment after being served alcohol by an intoxicated server
- Business Property Coverage: Business property insurance covers physical damage to your business’s property and equipment. This includes the replacement of damaged or destroyed items, as well as the cost of repairs if they’re not covered by your policy.
Other coverages you may require as a restaurant owner include liquor liability, cyber insurance, and commercial general liability coverage.
Our team at Capital Insurance is here to provide you with a comprehensive Restaurant and Bar Insurance package to protect your business. We take the time to get to know you and your business so we can tailor insurance coverage to suit your unique needs.
Who Needs Restaurant & Bar Insurance?
- Bars and Pubs
- Coffee Shops
- Food Trucks
- Slips and falls
- Food poisoning
- Property damage
- Equipment breakdown
- Business interruption
- Liquor liability
Restaurant and Bar Insurance as Unique as Your Business!
Restaurant and Bar Insurance is a must for any business owner.
If you own a restaurant or bar it is vital you have the right kind of insurance to protect your business from financial loss or damage.
Our experts at Capital Insurance specialize in understanding your industry’s risks and challenges so that we can tailor an insurance solution specific to your needs.
Get in touch with us today for more information or get a free quote.