As a physiotherapist or chiropractor, we know you have dedicated your time and energy to providing medical services to help alleviate pain so that your patients can live their best life. Capital Insurance Brokers is here to ensure that errors and risks don’t negatively impact your career and become a threat to your practice.
What is Physiotherapist and Chiropractor Insurance?
Because you face many risks in your profession, physiotherapist and chiropractor insurance is designed to help you safeguard your practice from accidental injuries, privacy breaches, and more.
When something goes wrong during treatment or if damage occurs to your business, you need to make sure your livelihood is protected so you can continue to provide your patients with exceptional health services.
While you can hope that an accident will never happen, even the best healthcare providers are not immune to mistakes. As a professional healthcare professional in the wellness industry, it’s important to consider commercial insurance risk coverages while operating your business.
What Does Physiotherapist and Chiropractor Insurance Cover?
- Professional Liability Insurance: Also known as malpractice insurance, this policy covers your businesses in the event of a lawsuit resulting from malfunctioning equipment, human error, and allergic reactions to treatment.
- Commercial Property Insurance: Whether you operate your physiotherapy or chiropractic business from an office, clinic, or any commercial property, having the right coverage will protect you from property losses such as theft, equipment damage, repairs, and replacements.
- General Liability Insurance: Accidents can happen so it’s important to have protection should a third party become injured or have property damaged while visiting your business.
- Privacy Breach Coverage: As a physiotherapist or chiropractor, you have access to sensitive patient information and this policy will cover your business if the information is compromised or stolen.
Who Needs Physiotherapist and Chiropractor Insurance?
While all healthcare professionals require insurance, this specific type of insurance is tailored to:
- Physiotherapists and physical therapists
- Occupational therapists
- Claims of negligence
- Patient injury
- Third-party damage
- Breach of confidentiality
Capital Insurance Brokers Has You Covered!
You have your patient’s health and best interests at heart but because you work so closely with your patients’ bodies and overall health, there are always risks. Get the protection you need for your physiotherapy and chiropractic practice by contacting Capital Insurance Brokers today!
Our team of experienced insurance professionals is dedicated to tailoring a comprehensive insurance package to meet your unique needs.