Capital Insurance Brokers offer general contractor insurance for Edmonton businesses to ensure you have the right commercial insurance coverage to suit your unique risks. We are dedicated to providing you with tailored insurance solutions while delivering an exceptional client experience.
What is General Contractor Insurance?
As a contractor, you are responsible for completing the required work while ensuring the safety of your employees, equipment, and third parties. Insurance policies for contractors help to cover expenses related to the risks you face every day.
General contractor insurance can protect you from third-party claims such as damage, loss of business property, vehicular damage, and injury to employees while on the job.
Contractors, tradespeople, and construction businesses oftentimes require proof of coverage from clients and municipalities before agreeing to work. It’s important to ensure that you have the right coverage to avoid loss of business.
Capital Insurance Brokers is here to help keep your contracting business protected by customizing an insurance package to address the unique risks faced by contractors, electricians, carpenters, and other trades professionals!
What Does General Contractor Insurance Cover?
- Commercial Property: Commercial property insurance covers your property, whether owned or rented, from losses such as damage and theft as well as equipment repair and replacement.
- Commercial General Liability: This covers you against claims for property damage or injury to third parties caused by your business’s activities.
- Commercial Vehicle Coverage: Having coverage for your business’s vehicles is important if you travel from site to site.
- Builder’s Risk Insurance: This type of insurance policy covers your project from start to finish.
Who Needs General Contractor Insurance Coverage?
Any business that operates in the trades should have general contractor insurance. This includes:
- Interior Designers
- Property damage
- Stolen tools and/or building materials
- Construction delays
- Personal injuries
Ensure You're Covered!
Owning a contracting business is not without its risks! But your company doesn’t have to suffer from mishaps and oversights.Ensure that your business is protected by requesting an insurance quote from Capital Insurance Brokers.
Feel free to contact our team of professional insurance brokers for more information on how we can tailor a contractor’s insurance package to meet your needs.