Capital Insurance Brokers provides professional insurance solutions to accountants and bookkeepers, offering complete CPA-compliant protection against the risks you face in your industry. We are dedicated to providing an exceptional client experience that includes full coverage to suit your individual needs to protect you and your business.
What is Accountants and Bookkeepers Insurance?
As an accountant or bookkeeper, your clients trust you to handle their financial affairs. This carries a lot of responsibility, and mistakes can harm your client’s business no matter how diligently you do your job. Having accountants and bookkeepers insurance can protect you should a client file a claim against you.
However, errors and client disputes are not the only situations that could affect your profession. Unexpected events such as a stolen laptop or a flooded office can also disrupt your ability to take on new work or complete projects.
Capital Insurance Brokers is here to help you protect your business by customizing an insurance package to address the particular risks associated with bookkeeping and accounting.
What Does Accountants and Bookkeepers Insurance Cover?
- Errors and Omissions Insurance (E&O): E&O coverage protects you and your business should a client make a claim against you, whether an error was made or miscommunication regarding financial advice.
- Commercial General Liability Insurance: This policy offers protection should a client or any third-party individual suffer an injury or property damage while conducting business with you.
- Property Insurance: When you own and operate your own accounting or bookkeeping business, property insurance can offer coverage when it comes to your office space and contents.
- Data Security Insurance: Accountants and bookkeepers collect private and sensitive financial information, making them common targets of cyberattacks. Hacks can leave your business liable for damages and negatively impact your reputation unless you have the right insurance coverage.
- Business Interruption Insurance: No matter where you operate your business, unexpected events such as a fire or flood can leave your premises unusable and interrupt your business. This type of insurance will cover you should an insured event prevent you from working.
Who Needs Accountants and Bookkeepers Insurance?
Any professional who deals with a client’s or business’ finances should have this form of insurance! This includes:
- General Accountants
- Chartered Professional Accountants (CPA)
- Chartered Accountants (CA)
- Financial Advisors
- Tax discrepancies
- Unsatisfied clients
- Errors and mistakes
Protect Your Business!
Mistakes can happen, but that doesn’t mean your business has to suffer.
Make sure you are prepared by requesting an insurance quote from Capital Insurance Brokers.
Our team of experienced insurance professionals will review your unique needs and provide you with the best coverage for the best price.