Recreational Vehicle Insurance

RV Insurance in Edmonton for Motorhomes, Campers, Fifth Wheelers & ATVs

In Alberta, automobiles are for work and going to the grocery store, but if you’re looking to see Banff National Park, Drumheller, Lake Louise, the Columbia Icefield, or any of our province’s natural wonders, you take a recreational vehicle — it’s what makes us Albertans! While we wouldn’t want you to miss out on any of these beautiful, natural sites, we also want you to be protected with insurance for your recreational vehicle.

Capital Insurance Brokers pulls quotes from the nation’s leading insurance companies to get you the best RV insurance rates in Edmonton on:

  • Motorhomes
  • Camper Units
  • Tent Trailers
  • Fifth Wheels
  • ATVs (Bombardier Vehicles)


“Why Do I Need RV Insurance?”

While basic auto insurance is designed to keep you safe out on the road, RV insurance specifically addresses issues you may face when driving or staying in your motorhome, camper unit, or tent trailer. RV insurance coverage offers protection for hazards such as severe weather, high winds, animal destruction, gas leaks, and many more.

Since many motorhomes and camper units are larger than your typical auto, they can also cause or sustain more damage in the event of an accident. It is essential to have the right coverage that can include:

  • Total Loss Replacement
  • Uninsured and Underinsured Coverage
  • Campsite and Vacation Coverage


Get a Free Quote

For a no-obligation, complimentary quote on your recreational vehicle, call Capital Insurance Brokers today!