To our valued customers,
As the situation around the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) continues to evolve, and as the World Health Organization has declared the outbreak a pandemic, it’s important for us to let you know that our firm has been closely monitoring the situation, and to share some details about how our team is responding and continuing to support your business.
Our plan is to maintain continuity for our customers
- Effective immediately, in keeping with recommendations from health authorities, we are no longer accepting in-person appointments or walk-ins.
- Broker visits and meetings are also being suspended until further notice.
- Our teams will continue to work with you and provide service and support via phone, electronic communication, and other available channels.
- There are no current impacts to our operations, although response time may be a little higher than usual
- To ensure continuity for our customers and safety for our employees, we have contingency “work from home” programs equipping our team members with tools to work remotely so they can stay fully connected and continue to support our customers.
How to get in touch
EXISTING CLIENTS: Please call your agent directly, or our main office at 780-476-1600. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
MAIL AND COURIER SERVICES: Please knock for access to drop off the mail, or call the office at 780-476-1600 for access. Please do not leave any mail outside and unsecured.
Thank you for your continued support as we work through these challenges together. We will continue to update our business continuity strategy as the situation develops and more information is available.