Update: this job listing is currently CLOSED. However, feel free to submit your resume for consideration for future positions.
Position: Insurance Account Executive – Personal Lines
A solid salary and benefits package are on offer for the right person
Capital Insurance Brokers is a full-service, independent insurance brokerage located in Edmonton, Alberta. We are dedicated to helping Albertans evaluate their risks and manage their insurance needs.
As a personal lines insurance broker, you will be responsible for providing professional, accurate, efficient, and courteous advice to an existing book of clients.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To be responsible and accountable for the renewal retention, maintenance, and growth of a portfolio of clients for home, auto, and recreational insurance.
- To cross-sell insurance and approved products according to the demands and needs of clients.
- To acquire new personal lines business through leads generated by the company.
We are offering:
- A permanent full-time career at our Edmonton office located at 13141 – 156 ST NW. Our office is open 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- A strong salary and benefits package for the right person.
- An excellent opportunity for the right person to progress within a rapidly expanding company, as you will have exposure to different teams and workflows.
- Being a part of a passionate team that wants the best for our clients.
- A challenging environment that will involve managing many different types of files and dealing with a wide variety of people on a daily basis.
What we are looking for:
- A minimum level 1 General Insurance License and at least a year of experience in an account-handling role within a general broker or insurance agency.
- Strong sales and customer service skills.
- Strong computer skills are essential; high level of accuracy, adaptability to change, ability to learn new programs quickly as well as superior keyboarding skills are essential.
- Candidates with very strong communication and customer relation skills.
- Highly professional manner both on the telephone and face to face.
How to Apply:
Please email resume along with a short paragraph or cover letter telling us a bit more about yourself and explain why you would be the perfect fit for our team to email@example.com attention: Jack.